- We do not share or put up for sale your personal data to anyone;
- We do not collect more data than we need and do not keep it longer than it is needed;
- If you want to check which personal data we keep or you just want to delete it, you can email us at any time at email@example.com.
Our privacy notices
We collect personal information about people who:
- email or phone us;
- contact us through different social media platforms;
- provide us with personal information related to Intellectual Property as well as information published in the open sources such as IPO registries;
- work at our company.
The website’s guests
When someone attends our website https://ip-trend.com we use a special service to collect common Internet information about visitors` Internet behavior and their location. We do this in order to know how many guests we have from all over the world and we cannot identify any other of personal information.
Registration for Email Notifications
Any e-mails which you receive from us are notifications and they are sent in order to pay your attention at something important, they are delivered exactly from our special systems. We do not want you to skip anything significant and thus we assure you that we use approved services so you could receive all your essential emails in time.
Why do we need your data?
We need it to have an opportunity to contact you in case if you register your inquires on our website. It will help us to provide you immediately with necessary information.
You may not submit the data if you do not want to, but in this case, it may influence the website’s work.
What are we doing with the data you submit to us?
The submitted data is kept in safety in electronic or paper version.
We are going to use your contact data in order to get in touch with you. We are going to use other submitted data only in the cases which will be discussed with you beforehand.
Complaints and requirements
We try to follow high standards when we get and use your personal data. Due to this reason we do pay attention to the complaints if they happen to be. We kindly ask you to email us if you think that our data collection or using data is wrongful or inappropriate. If you notice any of these cases, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.